Cancer of Ovary
1. May Cause Several Signs&Symptoms.
2. Generally Gets Detected Late because Symptoms more likely to be observed when the Tumor Spreads beyond Ovaries.
3. Even Early-stage Ovarian Cancer can cause symptoms.
4. Detecting it earlyis the key to better treatment.
The most common symptoms:
Indicative of not yet necessarily Diagnostic
2. Pelvic or Abdominal Pain
3. Trouble Eating or feeling full quickly
4. Urinary Symptoms: Urgency or frequency increased.
Also read: Spreading Solace Through Service
When caused by ovarian cancer,
1. They tend to be persistent
2. Represent a change from normal –
a. Occurs more often or
b. Are more severe.
These symptoms for more than 12 times a month
Suggests necessity to see a doctor on time
Othe likely symptoms of Ovarian Cancer
2. Upset stomach
3. Back pain
4. Pain during sex
6. Menstrual changes
7. Abdominal swelling with weight loss
8. Ascites i.e. presence of axcess fluid in the abdominal cavity is common component of advanced ovarian cancer.
American Cancer Society
Likely to be caused by other conditions also confirmation/ differential diagnosis necessary.
To know more: Ovarian CancerLeave a reply