Zuvipro D (Strawberry)
Protein Supplement For Diabetic
Pack Size: 1 Pack
Drug Class: Dietary supplements
Dosage and Administration:
- Take 1 or 2 leveled scoops (1 scoops twice a day or 2 scoops once a day) of Zuvipro D in a cup.
- Add a little warm milk and make a smooth paste.
- Add milk while stirring briskly to fill the cup. You may add sugar if needed.
Cold Storage: yes
Zuvipro-D is Off white coloured powder. It is a protein supplement for special nutritional need during diabetes. It provides the right nutrition for managing blood sugar levels.
Protein powders in general are low in carbohydrates. These usually do not contain more than 12g of carbohydrates per serving. However, protein powders such as mass gainers may contain more, and are not good for diabetics. Your risk of having high blood sugar increases with a higher number of carbohydrates.
1 scoops twice a day or 2 scoops once a day
Zuvipro-D improve the nutrient content of the diet and also have effects on the immune system of the diabetic patients. Nutraceuticals may be used to improve health, delay the aging process, prevent chronic diseases, increase life expectancy, or support the structure or function of the body.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Keep out of the reach of children
- A dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
There are a number of risks for people with diabetes when using protein powder.
Apart from sugar, many protein powder contain other ingredients that may not be healthful, such as:
- artificial sweeteners
- artificial colors and flavorings