Zuvipro 80% GOLD (Vanilla)
Strength: 250gm / 450gm
Pack Size: 1 Pack
Drug Class: Dietary supplements
Dosage and Administration:
- Take 1 or 2 leveled scoops (1 scoop twice a day or 2 scoops once a day) of Zuvipro Gold in a cup.
- Add a little warm milk and make a smooth paste.
- Add milk while stirring briskly to fill the cup. You may add sugar if needed.
Cold Storage: yes
Off white coloured powder. Zuvipro Powder is important for new muscle formation and quick recovery post workout, and to get a sustained release of protein all day long. They are a high-quality protein source which is easily absorbed and provides all essential amino acids required to boost muscle protein synthesis and develop lean body mass.
- Zuvipro is complete protein, containing all the 20 amino acids including the 9 essential amino acids, which help develop muscles
- Multivitamins maintains overall health, helps metabolism, tissue growth and repair, digestion, immunity and cardiovascular health
- Magnesium helps in bone mineralization, as well as protein synthesis
- Zinc helps in facilitating wound healing and is cardio-protective
- Calcium is essential mineral that helps maintain bone health, neuro-muscular impulses and also aids blood clotting
- Lycopene is natural antioxidant and antiproliferative
1 scoop twice a day or 2 scoops once a day
Nutraceuticals may be used to improve health, delay the aging process, prevent chronic diseases, increase life expectancy, or support the structure or function of the body. Zuvipro improve the nutrient content of the diet and also have effects on the immune system. People commonly use Zuvipro for improving athletic performance and increasing strength.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Keep out of the reach of children
- A dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
When taken by mouth: Zuvipro 80% is likely safe for most adults when taken appropriately. High doses can cause some side effects such as increased bowel movements, acne, nausea, thirst, bloating, reduced appetite, tiredness, and headache.
Children: Whey protein is likely safe for children when used in amounts commonly found in food or when included in infant formulas.
Milk allergy: If you are allergic to cow’s milk, avoid using whey protein.