In redefining health, we will redefine customer satisfaction, also. We want people to know that, We are there for them. For them, we’ll try harder, we’ll go that extra mile, never stopping, even for a moment, in our dedicated quest. Customer satisfaction that’s par excellence is our mooto – be it in our products, our services, our manufacturing facilities or in our ethos.
We are constantly creating and improvising our products. What’s more, we remain ever alert to the changing trends and changing needs of the Pharma industry. As we get better, we make lives better, too.
We strive to provide customers with quality products that exceed their expectations. We achieve this through our Quality Assurance program developed to ensure continuous validation and improvement in all areas of the manufacturing process.
The depth of experience, capabilities, knowledge of our technical professionals and the advanced scientific analytical instruments assures that a world class quality of final product reaches our customers.
Our Quality Management Team ensures that every product manufactured and distributed by us complies with all internationally accepted Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards of quality, purity, efficacy and safety. Quality Management Team is headed by our Technical Board of Director, Dr.Ulhas Ganu, and team follow the current Good Laboratory Practices (cGLP), in total quality management. Achieving this standard we follow the systematic documented work culture.
The Analytical skills of our experienced and qualified Quality Assurance and Quality Control team are supported by Sophisticated Analytical Instruments. Stringent quality processes checks are conducted at each entry and exit level of the Raw Material and the packing material. Regular Validation of facilities, equipments, process, products & cleaning as per respective standard operating procedures are carried out at regular intervals. Other activities like Complaint Handling, Storage of quality record and control samples, conducting and maintaining Stability Studies, preparing of Registration Documents (DMF) in accordance with the respective FDA regulations.
QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT’S SPAN OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Preparation of validation plans for facility / equipments / process including cleaning.
- Approval of protocols for validation of facility / equipment / product / process.
- Team member for execution of validation of facility / equipment / product / process.
Documentation Control :
- Controlled distribution and archiving of documents.
- Control of changes made by proper change control procedure.
- Approval of all documents
Assuring Quality of Products :
- cGMP training
- SOP compliance
- Audit of facility for compliance
- In-process counter checks
- Critical sampling
- Record verification
- Release of batch for marketing
- Investigation of market complaints
- Stability of products
Quality Improvement Plans :
- Feedback received from the compliance team
- Proposals for corrective & preventive actions
- Annual products review